Cornwall, Connecticut Park and Recreation website


Please submit your form(s) via e-mail to , by mail to Jen Hurlburt Markow, 26 Pine Street, Cornwall, CT 06753 or drop in person at Town Hall, 26 Pine Street, or at Cornwall Consolidated School.

*Forms are effective for the current school year.


Download the Child Registration Form


Download the Adult Registration Form